SCCM, Windows 10, 3rd Line Support, VDI
- To work as a team to collectively own the day to day operation of the Workspace Platform, Workspace Application Delivery Services and all associated Workspace tooling.
- Develop relationships with all relevant stakeholders to deliver an optimum overall user experience.
- To contribute to the overarching strategy of the Workspace Collaboration service and to provide key inputs into the Workspace Collaboration technology roadmap.
- To maintain and develop a secure and robust Windows 10 Platform that meets customer demand.
- To manage a light touch, self-service Developer Desktop solution.
- To oversee the delivery of Managed Applications to the Windows 10 platform, and to operate as an Application Virtualisation SME.
- To resolve complex 3rd line incident issues in a quick and efficient manner, and to participate in an on-call rota for "out of hours" support.
- To collectively deliver a robust Workspace Release Management Service that delivers maximum cadence of change whilst preserving service levels.
You Will Have
Expert knowledge evidenced for at least five of the following core skills:
- SCCM (Both infrastructure and operational knowledge)
- App-V 5.1 (Infrastructure, sequencing and application delivery knowledge)
- Ivanti Desktop Now
- Group Policy
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- MSI creation and manipulation (InstallShield)
- VDI (Cloud and On-Premises)
- Active Directory (including AAD)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.