Urgent temp requirement for an experienced Workplace Coordinator to join a great employer based in the North London area...
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team is looking for an experienced Workplace Coordinator to work for an organisation based in the Kings Cross, North London area. The main purpose of the Workplace Coordinator role is to ensure that all staff and visitors at their office building are in a safe working environment. This is a temporary position, working initially for up to 3 months,
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30-5.30. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is required.
Pay rate: £12-14 per hour
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To coordinate service desk calls / enquiries and to assign calls to the relevant teams
- Provide support for office moves, which may involve some out of hours working
- Ensuring that customers are kept updated and that tasks are completed to high
- standards and within agreed time frames
- Making sure all eye test requests are processed effectively and a record kept.
- Process requests for new eye vouchers
- Coordinate subscription requests and ensure an accurate list of subscriptions is maintained at all times
- Create PEEP's (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan) and ensure records are maintained
- Manage regular floor clearances
- Keep the workplace store areas are in good order at all times and ensure stock levels are maintained and recorded.
- Manage regular housekeeping and health & safety tours of the building
Skills and experience required for the Workplace Coordinator role:
- Proven experience of working in a similar Workplace / Facilities type role, operating a service desk and logging and monitoring of jobs
- Experience of coordinating tasks with subcontractors and suppliers
- Interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Ability to deal with challenging and demanding situations
- Experience of undertaking moves and changes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.