Windows 10 Deployment & Support Engineer - Contract roles - Based in Bristol but with UK travel - current SC clearance needed
The position is responsible for:
* Deployment & refresh of WINS10
* Onsite end user support
* Experienced in the deploymnet and refrsh of WINS10
* At least 2 years' experience in PC Support, with Windows 10.
* Working knowledge and experience with PC hardware and peripheral equipment
* Excellent communication skills
* NEED TO HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
* Ability to work with limited supervision Certificate Level qualifications in IT and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* The ability to undertake adhoc tasks out of hours and available to be rostered for on-call duties when required.
* Drivers licence and ability and willingness to travel to remote sites
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.