Up to £26,000p/a
One of our clients are looking for an experienced Website Editor to join their Marketing team on a full time, permanent basis. Great culture, fantastic organisation and really good company benefits! This is a key role within the web team ensuring that the website is up to date and positioned correctly in the market.
- Working closely with the Senior Web Manager coordinating content changes to the Web and SEO Executive
- Develop, monitor and optimise smart landing pages to achieve positive customer engagement and lead gen
- Designing and tailoring content and key messages
- To A/B test web pages for optimum performance
- Support the central marketing team in the development and delivery
- Manage content creation, edits and revisions to brief and time constraints
- Proactively work with all areas of Marketing to ensure the site always reflects the brand values
- Support the central marketing team in the development and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Modify content so that it is easy to view on mobile platforms
- Implement and manage any third party content providers to increase site engagement
- Work with the PR and Social media team to support their content strategy
- To monitor competitor online activity
- To be expert in the use of Content Management System including driving development forward to ensure maximum cost and work flow efficiency's
- Key contact within CMS and supplier issues managing Marketing requirements
- Ensure all content is formatted correctly so it is track-able and does not compromise site performance
- To lead and support web projects
The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 year's proven experience working within an e-commerce environment. Good understanding of SEO and good knowledge of HTML production. You need to be an excellent communicator and have the ability to undertake multiple tasks even when under pressure. The company really does offer fantastic company benefits, including 30 days holiday plus Bank holidays
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.