VP Sales - Trading Software - London
Our clients are a leading trading software provider who provide solutions to buyside and sellside clients across the globe. They are currently looking for a senior sales professional to join the team in London.
Job Title: VP Sales
Industry: Trading Software
Salary: Up to £125,000 base + uncapped commission
- Manage the sales process from start to finish from prospecting through to closing new business deals with C level executives
- Build a pipeline and identify key players in the market across the buyside and sellside in the EMEA region
- Implement a sales strategy to achieve against targets
- Making sure CRM system is constantly kept up to date and build sales dashboard to help track results
- Travel to meet clients in the UK and internationally
Role specific skills:
- This candidate will need extensive knowledge of the sales process such as pitching, negotiating, legal contracts etc.
- Constantly able to deliver sales targets in a high pressure environment
- Experience in selling Front Office Software
- Experience selling to C level executive busyide and sellside
- Be well connected and have a black book of contacts within target verticals
- They have to be hungry/ new business focused/ a born hunter and worked previously in capital markets
To confirm, our clients are looking for someone with extensive experience in trading software sales and will pay up to £125,000 + commission for the right candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.