My client is a Tier 1 Bank that is known for a down-to-earth, collaborative and friendly culture. They are looking for an experienced technologist to act as a subject matter expert in designing and bu
Role - VP Engineering (Java, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
My client is a Tier 1 Bank that is known for a down-to-earth, collaborative and friendly culture. They are looking for an experienced technologist to act as a subject matter expert in designing and building cloud native trading systems.
- Designing and building cloud native trading systems with best in class fault tolerance and scale-ability
- Providing expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, frequently pairing
- Build strong relationships with business users through understanding the challenges that they face, then build systems that will allow them to overcome them.
- Strong experience in developing applications with Java
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Experienced Java developer with understanding of full stack (RHEL OS) and low latency network programming techniques.
- IPNetworks, Linux, ITSecurity, High-Availability design
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.