VIP Support, Operating systems, Virtual infrastructure
- Provides VIP Support Service to all MD's and EA's across UK and Europe.
- Supports the client experience and goals of business sponsors through support of technology support core functions in terms of incidents and tasks in line with best practices.
- Provide specialist technical support to executive user
- Takes full ownership of requests and incidents through to delivery and or resolution across the executive user base
- Establish ownership of assigned tasks and incidents until closed and manage resolution as necessary.
- Work with BAU support teams to manage Incidents and Requests for VIP's and be the key representative for the EUS group
- Works closely with third party vendors.
- Assist with other BAU teams such as Desktop trading and non-trading, as well as Mobile support when required to support
- Technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms and configurations
- Experience with current enterprise quality operating systems, virtual environments, smart phones and related infrastructure
- Knowledge of change and incident management
- College/University Diploma in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent years of experience; or University Degree.
- ITIL v3: Foundations, Operational Support & Analysis
- Technical Certification in an IT area
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.