Verification and Validation / Test Engineer - Must have current SC clearance - 6 month contract
Key responsibilities of this role are to ensure that:
- Software/Products/Systems are verified and validated and all supporting documents are produced in accordance with company standards.
- Allocated Work Packages are completed by the job holder within agreed cost, time and quality constraints
- Tools, methodologies and testing standards are appropriately applied to achieve project aims, in line with direction from the team lead.
- Technical design decisions are made within the context of known practices, established precedents and acquired technical expertise.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Must have experience of formal Verification & Validation of complex electronic equipment and/or supporting software applications
- Must have experience of the full product lifecycle, from initial V&V strategy definition through to in-service acceptance
- Familiar with test and integration methods for software and hardware product development
- Must be skilled in development and implementation of Verification & Validation solutions for four or more of the following:
- Cryptographic Key Management and Distribution Systems
- Cryptographic Devices
- Windows hosted software applications
- Embedded software applications
- TEMPEST approval of equipment
- CE approval of equipment
- Secure Communications Systems/Network Devices
- Cyber Defence Systems/Services
- Must have an understanding of Requirements Management and traceability
- Must have an understanding of work package definition and estimation
- Must be highly self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of Configuration Control
Current SC clearances is needed for this role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.