My client a leading investment firm are loking to hire a Vendor Manager for an interim period.
My client a leading investment firm are looking to hire a Vendor Manager for an interim period. Our client is one of the worlds largest investment banks and this role is part of a wider project reviewing their operational frameworks and processes.
The role will sit within the COO function and will report into a Operational Resilience Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a vendor management risk framework and key duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and presenting various reports and information
- Design and create vendor frameworks including target operating models, policies and procedures
- Develop reporting and MI dashboards around vendor risk for the firm and divisions
- Advise on vendor management issues to ensure adherence to best practice in line with regulatory requirements i.e. FCA and EBA
Experience and skills required:
- A background and experience within financial services within 3rd party supplier management
- Experience of EBA Outsourcing Guidelines and PRA Consultation Paper on Outsourcing and Third Party Risk Management
- Experience of vendor management lifecycle and related processes
- SME product knowledge in the 3rd Party Vendor Risk management space to facilitate product selection and implementation of a system as required
Please note the rate is either PAYE or Umbrella rate and PSCs will not be used in this engagement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.