VAT Manager in the West End
A rare opportunity has arisen within a Top 50 firm based in the West End of London for a VAT Manager. Working directly with the partner, the VAT Manager will be a valuable member of the tax business from day one and will fast become the 'go to' person within this firm for VAT queries.
This is a multifaceted role, with expectations to work directly alongside the Partner, run client engagements, advise internal queries and eventually help build a team around you.
With such a varied client base, the ideal candidate will have a wide exposure to VAT, and exposure to customs would be an advantage. As this is an advisory role, a pragmatic and commercial approach to your working day is a must!
The ideal attributes for the successful candidate are:
- Strong technical background within VAT
- Willingness to learn and know how to take on technical challenges
- Commercial acumen and be client service led
- CTA qualified, or a willingness to study for such qualification
- A hunger to learn, develop your skills and work well with others
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.