VAT & Accounting Analyst role for a large leading business based close to Reading.
My client, a global business based close to Reading, are looking for a VAT & Accounting analyst to join their vibrant team.
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified or CIMA, ACCA part qualified with experience in both VAT and financial accounting.
In turn my client provides true flexible working and a good base salary with bonus structure.
- VAT and financial accounts preparation
- Preparation of VAT returns, Intrastat and EC Sales submissions
- Supporting the external reporting team with various tasks, including but not limited to the preparation of statutory accounts and accounts under German GAAP, tax analysis and monthly/quarterly review of financial statements.
- Previous month end experience
- You will be required to present to senior stakeholders within the business
- Previous VAT and accounts preparation experience
- Accounting systems knowledge and experience (SAP would be an advantage)
- UK and German GAAP knowledge, German knowledge is desirable and can be taught
- Enjoys working part of a team
- Pro-active attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.