Valuation Controller - London - Contract - 550/day
My client, a bank based in London are looking for a Valuations Controller to join their team on a 6 month rolling contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Key Treasury finance contact and driver in regard to XVA for the Ring
- Facilitation of daily P&L sign off for the xVA business. Issue resolution
- Balance Sheet substantiation, reconciliation and explanation.
- Effective execution and oversight of all finance controls, processes and
reporting in the xVA area.
- Support the challenge and reporting of daily and reporting period P&L
with analysis including attribution to primary drivers.
- Drive forward processes to ensure continuous improvement and
initiating improvement projects that will enable development of the
overall control environment, reporting & other processes to reduce
operational risk & increase efficiency
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will need to possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Previous experience of XVA required.
- Product control experience in derivatives.
- Accountancy background - Chartered ideally OR having trained as an accountant, and then gone to work in banking.
If you feel that you possess the required skills and experience listed above then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.