UX/UI Designer - Brokerage - Central London - £550
A brokerage company are looking to hire an individual who can lead the production of customer focused user interfaces and ensure this is completed to a high standard. In regards to UX, you will also be expected to push the boundaries of what is achievable to meet customers' needs.
- Work with Product Managers to translate challenges on the roadmap into well-articulated briefs
- Ensure journeys are brought to life through strong, easy to use interfaces and engaging information design
- Develop pattern libraries influenced by best practice and research learnings
- Implement and govern a design system to support UX and Tech
- Lead and contribute to the generation of ideas around tackling UX weaknesses
Please do not hesitate to reach out if this opportunity is of interest to you, or you have any more queries regarding the position
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.