UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager, London
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager to be based in London.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Proactively managing existing clients and contribute to the new clients.
- Manage the delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- An ATT, CTA, Enrolled Agent and/or CPA qualified.
- US Expatriate Tax background.
- Motivated by a passion for the international aspects and a desire to lead excellent global service teams.
- Delegating to junior members of staff and assisting with their learning and development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.