Lead Retail Company seek Head of PMO to embark on exciting digital strategy
UK Business PMO Lead:
The role is to establish a new PMO and transformation structure. It supports the regional breakthrough strategy for the business.
- Plan and drive the execution of the business transformation projects to ensure they are aligned to the resources and budgets and prioritized for the digital transformation.
- Support senior Management in aligning and scheduling of specific projects
- Work with global teams as required to ensure alignement and support key strategic initiatives and understanding the regional impact
- Lead and develop the Project Management capaitbilities and resources within the UK and support the Project managers and Business Analysts
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in Project Management and strategy
- Proven demonstrable experience and embracing change with prior track record in digital transformation.
- Certified Prince II or Project Management (PMP)
- Able to build collarborative relationships across various functions baed on trust
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.