UK and US Expatriate Tax Manager, London
A highly respected Independent Accounting firm is looking to hire a talented UK and US Expatriate Tax Manager to be based in London.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
- ATT/CTA qualified or Enrolled Agent.
- Significant international executive services experience.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.