UI / Front End Developer - Contract - London - Financial Services
This role requires someone with initiative, creativity and a delivery mind-set with a range of skills that illustrate a willingness and ability to adapt and learn new skills/technologies to deliver. The following list is not prescriptive, experience of the full end to end technology stack in some or all of the following would be beneficial:
Technical Skill Requirements
* 2+ years of experience in the role of implementation of high software solutions
* 2+ years of experience in the role of implementation of creating digital solutions
* Good understanding of any programming language (Java, C++, C#, Python etc)
* Good understanding of SQL and Database
* A demonstrable knowledge of computing concepts and application of development lifecycle methodologies
* Strong understanding of workflow based logic and ability to understand business process flow
* Having exposure to Analytics and Business Intelligence concepts and technologies is beneficial
Technical Candidates (sample range of technical skills that would be desirable):
Issue/Work Tracking: Jira, RTC, GIT, Quality Centre
Continuous Build, Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson, Team City
Dev Ops Tools: Build ,Deploy, Test Automation on RPA Tools
Working in Financial Services and/or Banking Operations, beneficial but not essential.
Personal Skill Requirements
* A strong aptitude for innovation, creativity, problem solving, and ability to take a structured/ methodical approach to address problems.
* Strong communication/interpersonal skills, with an ability to relate concepts to non-technical colleagues.
* Willing to receive feedback on their work to help them progress and grow.
* Willing and attitude to be the first to try new technologies, and be able to quickly produce a proof of concept.
* Excellent motivational skills with the ability to adapt to change.
* Takes ownership for end to end delivery of the UI/X development process and has excellent attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.