Treasury Reporting Manager job in Reading
- Responsibility for short and medium term cash forecasts, including input from business units and incorporating long term forecasts and Group budgets
- Monitoring and controlling the cash performance
- Consolidation and analysis of material to support the budgeting/forecasting processes
- Identifying FX requirements and exposures, to ensure robust and accurate on-going FX reporting
- Working with finance teams ensuring timely delivery of monthly CFO pack focusing on analysis and commentary
- Coordinate insurance certification and assist with insurance inquiries
- Provide advice on Treasury matters to the business units and assist with cash optimisation projects and process improvements
- Adhoc project work
- Managing a team of 2
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or equivalent qualification
- Experience of reporting gained in a Blue Chip company
- Financial reporting/analysis and consolidation experience (Cash flow reporting essential)
- Strong PC & system skills incl. advanced excel (Essential SAP/Advanced Excel)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience of document and process mapping.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.