Treasury Assistant - Wembley
Morgan McKinley are working with a fast paced business located in Wembley who are seeking a Treasury Assistant.
- Reviewing the banking on a daily basis and ensure all payments have appropriate back up and are posted to Salesforce
- Processing of all payments, receipts and payments via Salesforce (Sagepay/Gocardless) Internal Account Transfers, ensuring sufficient support documentation is available.
- Assisting with the monthly Direct Debit Run
- Primary contact for banks, liaising with banks on general enquiries for day to day banking
- Performing bank reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Providing back up support/cover for the purchase ledger
- Liaising with the Leasing team on Ledger Queries
- Responsible for the debt
- Performing cash flow forecasting
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis as required
Qualification, experience & skills
- Some experience in Finance essential.
- IT literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable but not essential
For more information please get in contact with Timea Vaczkan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 201 460
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.