Transfer Pricing Manager, Reading
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented Transfer Pricing Manager to be based in Reading.
Based within Transfer Pricing team, you will be involved with on all aspects of transfer pricing including developing and documenting compliant transfer pricing policies, supporting in dispute resolution and supporting clients through all elements of operational business change.
- Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation.
- Involvement and coordination of European and global transfer pricing engagements working with specialists across our global network.
- Supporting companies through all elements of business change and value chain transformation.
- Preparation and negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements on behalf of clients.
- Assisting clients with tax audits from HMRC and transfer pricing defence strategies.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for planning or compliance purposes (including statistical analysis).
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management.
- Experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
- An ACA or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
- Background in economics and/or an MBA desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.