Transfer Pricing Director, Switzerland
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with the Switzerland leading Transfer Pricing practice.
Due to continued success and demand for their services, the team is growing and currently seeking a talented Transfer Pricing Director to be based in Geneva or Zurich.
- You will be in charge of providing individual tax compliance and advisory services for international corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
- You will act as engagement manager and lead a multidisciplinary team.
- You will be involved in practice related projects, such as business model optimisation, technology and automation projects, business development and learning.
- You will contribute towards attaining team goals whilst ensuring that your team grows and develops successfully.
- You will join our highly motivated, energetic, ambitious and multicultural teams at our offices in Zurich and Geneva.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in law or economics.
- 10+ years of transfer pricing experience, including substantial time working in the US.
- In depth knowledge of the US 482 and 6662 transfer pricing rules.
- Detailed knowledge of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
- Detailed knowledge of BEAT and GILTI rules.
- Experience of dealing with the IRS for tax/transfer pricing audits.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.