Our client a Leading Bank based in London, are looking for a Trade Surveillance AVP to join their team.
- Execute monitoring and surveillance controls that extend to for conduct and market abuse risks.
- Monitoring of Market Data
- Assist, improve and help implement new monitoring controls.
- Follow up on any alerts identified as requiring calibration, threshold or logic changes or general improvements.
- Compile breach / incident and audit trail reports arising from monitoring activity and report the outcome.
- Create and document detailed user guides and desk top procedures ensuring all policies remain up to date.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.