The successful candidate will perform a variety of general technical and analytical functions related to Guarantees and SBLCs.
- Technical review of Guarantee and SBLC wordings and negotiation of wordings with clients and other Financial Institutions
- Issuance of Guarantees
- Amendments of Guarantees
- Monitoring and accurately performing all necessary administrative tasks related to outstanding guarantees
- Cancellations of guarantees
- Engaging with clients in relation to ongoing issuance and amendment requests
- Timely response to related enquiries
- Commitment to process improvement, constantly striving to improve processes eliminating non value added steps.
- Supporting the daily workflow of the Guarantees Team
- Taking part in various projects within the Guarantees aimed at process improvements and risk mitigation.
- Preparing branch reports or other reports as may be required
- Excellent knowledge and experience of processing Guarantees and SBLCs in a fast paced environment
- Good working knowledge of URDG758, ISP98 and UCP600
- French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Greek or Italian language skills is desirable but by no means essential.
- Previous experience in client facing role in preferably a banking/finance environment.
- Microsoft office knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.