Trade Capture Clearing Administrator
Administering daily trade capture, allocation and reconciliation activities on various derivative markets and FX.
The main duties of this position will include:
- To ensure the collection and clearing through the appropriate exchange clearing mechanism all trades executed on behalf of ADM clients, ensuring compliance with all internal ADM rules and all exchange regulations
- Liaising with traders, other internal teams and clients to deal with any discrepancies
- Ensure trades are correctly matched to output reports
- Ensure all positions have been allocated at the end of the day, both long and short
- Ensure all options have been correctly exercised/assigned Responsibilities cont.
- Ensure that management/compliance reports are produced in timely fashion
- Ensure that exchange reports/actions are correctly maintained
- Ensure the department remains compliant with exchange/regulatory requirements
- Monitoring any regulatory discrepancies
- Position and account reconciling
- Processing Give Up agreements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.