A large Investment Bank is looking to hire a Trade and Transaction Reporting on a permanent basis.
- Manage distribution of workload across team members
- Exception Management, responsible for ensuring queues are being clearly in a timely manner
- Ownership of control framework, ensuring consistent controls persist a crossed regulatory regimes
- Responsible for Pairing Results for SFTR and EMIR - targeting 100% success
- Assist with the completion of daily team tasks
- Become Operations EMIR/MiFID/SFTR/ Dodd Frank regulation SME with regards of regulatory technical standards a crossed EMIR / MiFID / STFR regimes
- Completion of independent monthly QA Cycle for Validity, Completeness & Accuracy tests. Intention is for tests to be FTB across MIFID (ARM and APA), EMIR, SFTR and Dodd Frank
Project / Initiative;
- Operations Project lead for forthcoming regulatory change across all regimes
- Operations lead for Trade and Transaction working group, including preparing slides and chairing meeting
- Industry facing role, become official representative at external working groups (ISDA/ICMA). Responsible for attending and the dissemination of information internally including senior management and Compliance
- Raising JIRA's providing detailed analysis
- Analyse the Trade & Transaction Reporting impact as part of the NPC Risk Assessment process
- Day to day functions around ETD/OTC products
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting MiFID/EMIR
- Exposure to Confirmation drafting process
- Trade and Transaction reporting industry platforms
- Proficient in Gloss and Murex is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.