Test manager, test lead, epsom, test scripts
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are keen to get a Test Lead on board to join their team in Epsom.
- Developing and supporting Test team members and Test methodologies, ensuring they are aligned with strategy and best practice
- Driving and co-ordinating delivery and throughput of change
- Effective planning and test management, working with IT and stakeholders to ensure the quality of the IT solutions, through sound release and configuration management
- Ensuring test plans and activities across IT and the business deliver the programme of work
- Managing the triaging of defects to support suppliers and internal teams, raising bugs or enhancements with the appropriate level of priority
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships across a broad stakeholder community, internal and external to
- Supporting successful service transition to BAU
- Developing and executing test plans and scripts
- Increasing the level of automation and developing the capability of the team to support this
- Liaising with internal teams to support the execution of penetration tests and other specialised testing
- Managing the availability of environments to support the project portfolio
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify demand and impact on test environments, producing and presenting plans for the use of environments across multiple projects and programmes
- Maintaining the Release Schedule in collaboration with operational and project teams
- Coordinating any test data needed to perform end-to-end solution testing and sufficient access to environments needed to perform testing
- Lead, manage & motivate Test team members
- Perform regular 1-2-1s, team meetings, appraisals
- Ownership of team and personal development plans and objectives, aligned to business needs
- Planning & allocation of workload across resources
- Managing and monitoring individual & team delivery performance
- Represent Test function at management level and above
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.