Urgent temp Personal Assistant role working for a leading luxury brand based in the Central London area...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are working with a very well established and reputable luxury brand based in the Westminster, London area. This is an urgent temporary booking to start ASAP. Our client is looking for temp PA to start ASAP, providing PA support to the Supply Chain department, working alongside 2 other PAs supporting 6 SVPs who report in to Chief level. This is a temp role initially working for 3-4 weeks.
Hourly pay rate: £20 per hour + holiday pay
Working hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones
- Time keeping/checking for all meetings ensuring the Executives run to time
- Providing background information on all external and internal meetings, making sure the Executives are fully prepared for each meeting they attend
- Supporting production of presentations and papers
- Plan detailed and comprehensive travel itineraries
- Booking travel including flights, hotels, taxis for the Executives
- Raising purchase orders, processing expenses and paying invoices
- Handling IT and maintenance queries
- General office administration including ordering of stationery
- Organising events at the request of the Executives (e.g. team meetings, global townhall meetings etc.)
- Ensuring phones are answered politely, quickly and efficiently
- Opening and distribution of all post and maintaining filing systems
Skills and experience required for the temp PA role:
- Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, Webex etc.)
- Must be organised with the ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills including excellent written and spoken
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.