We are looking for an EA / Office Manager to start ASAP working on a temporary basis in Central London...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an experienced and professional Office Manager to work on a temporary basis for 2-3 weeks, for an organisation based in the Central London - Waterloo area.
The main purpose of the temp Office Manager - EA role is to assist with the running of office and provide Executive Assistant support to the Directors. This is a great, busy and varied Office Manager role for someone who is looking for a challenge, thrives off being busy and where no day is ever the same!
TEMP PAY RATE: £16-18 per hour plus holiday pay
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Diary management
* Booking meeting rooms
* Organising IT equipment and lunches where necessary
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Liaise with the Directors group to plan meetings and meeting agendas involving Executive Directors
* Liaise with the landlord/building management to ensure good service and getting any issues resolved quickly
* Manage the relationships with external service providers such as; cleaning, secure shredding etc.)
* Assist with organising key company events: Christmas Party, Summer Away Days, quarterly updates etc
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE OFFICE MANAGER - EA ROLE:
* Proven PA / Office Manager / EA experience working in a similar role
* Prior experience of running events such as; Christmas Party / Summer Away Day planning
* Highly organised and have excellent interpersonal skills, professional and customer-focused approach
* Excellent written and oral communication
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.