Exciting new role for a Telesales executive to join a fun team near Woking!!
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales for their company. You will be responsible for closing sales over the phone and maintaining good B2B customer relationships.
An effective Telesales Executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any order issues.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about products
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information within the company's database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Keen interests in Sports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills
***Apply NOW for an Immediate Interview***
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.