Technical support, IT Support, Service Desk
- Providing visibility and IT support primarily across our London office, performing desk side visits, floor walking, maintaining and administering End User IT equipment / services as required. Fulfilling IT requests and managing queries and communications in a consistent and timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our business staff.
- Providing support to the Service Desk and other IT teams as required; such as during times of high contact volumes, providing cover for logging and resolving incidents, assisting support teams during a Major Incident, etc.
- Acting as a point of contact / escalation point for London based business staff. Effectively managing incidents, associated communications and escalating to the Service Manager when required.
- Responsible for line management of the Service Fulfilment Analysts
- The role requires excellent technical understanding of the function, user technologies (eg Desktop & Mobile), applications in the Rathbones portfolio, along with an understanding of the capabilities of the service provider community to fulfil these requests.
- Triage of all contacts into the Service Desk, including responsibility to identify potential service fulfilment requests and effectively routing to the Service Fulfilment team
- Assuring activities such as root cause analysis and trend analysis are performed over problems, incidents, and adverse events such that permanent fixes to problems, incidents, and negative events are found and implemented
- Identifying enhancements to, and working alongside other Team Leads, ensuring compliance of a standardised Request Fulfilment process to operate as a standardised across IT and the business
- Manage and support shift roster to ensure the function is appropriately resourced between 07:30 and 18:00
- Ensure ITSM tools are used to maintain records of assets, activities, knowledge and requests.
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience and 3+ years of team leadership experience
- A detailed technical understanding across End User Computing technologies (desktop, printers, phones, etc) and have a broad awareness of the wider corporate IT services (networks, Active Directory, etc).
- Comprehensive support knowledge across the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of Request Fulfilment, PC / End User Computing support.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing capabilities.
- Strong process skills, able to adhere to process whilst being cognisant of any need to provide bespoke services in order to meet the business needs.
- Qualified in relevant technical areas such as MCSA (or multiple MCPs'), or similar.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, often dealing with complex issues in a pressured environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.