The Technical Sourcer works closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for Infrastructure organisations
As a member of our team, the Technical Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Infrastructure organisations.
Conceiving practical and creative ways to surface leading talent & investing time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Extensive technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.