We are looking for a Program Manager with coding experience and software engineering, understanding architecture, and design.
Technical Program Manager
London, Tottenham | Contract, PAYE
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective?
Do you think about technology to increase efficiency and change how business succeeds?
We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complex problems and build solutions that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within Solutions Engineering, driving a portfolio of projects that span the entire organization.
Our team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising.
A TPM within the Solutions Engineering group manages large scale, global product development that affect our company's largest partners.
- Manage cross-functional Solutions Engineering programs in a matrix organization covering a range of products across all lines of the business;
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery;
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases;
- Perform risk management and change management on projects;
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks;
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions;
- Interface with Engineering teams and cross-functional partners for project requirements and scope;
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience;
- At least 8+ years of program management experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems and experience writing code;
- Ability to speak to software engineering, understanding architecture, and design;
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical management teams;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.