Technical Accounting Manager
A leading Investment bank is looking for a technical accounting manager to join their growing team during this busy time for the bank.
This individual will be responsible for the following
- Working closely with all areas of finance, assisting with half year reports and taking charge of any technical accounting issues across the group.
- Managing the technical accounting support and the implementation of any change requirements.
- Deliver training on Financial reporting areas as well reviewing the latest Finrep change initiatives.
- Creation of financial reporting disclosures.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to improve performance manager whilst building effective relationships
- Qualified Accountant 2-4 years post qualified
- Banking experience preferable.
- IFRS experience essential
- Technical accounting background
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.