technical support, front line support, technical problems
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading firm who are looking for a Technical Account Manager / Technical support individual to join their team in Reading.
- Provide ad-hoc Technical Support to key customer base, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings
- Liaise with clients alongside the Account Manager, representing products and services from both a technical and software integration perspective.
- Manage technical communications with client's technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems.
- Work collaboratively with the designated account team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
- Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Work with global front-line support teams for technical escalation and issue management.
- Meet with existing clients for regular and ad-hoc service related reviews.
- Demonstrated Technical Support or Account Management experience
- Must have strong relationship management skills and experience and an ability to plan strategically
- Must be able to skilfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
- University degree or equivalent professionalexperience
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
- Payment industry experience
- Customer support experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.