TECHNICAL RECRUITER - Big4 TECH - LONDON
We are looking for an experienced Technical recruiter to take ownership of hiring various commercial and strategic roles across our Partnerships organisation.
Developing and managing strong relationships with key stakeholders, you will develop long term talent pipelines and work as a trusted business partner to identify and hire world class talent within our organisation.
We focus on three major areas: hire the best people, foster continuous personal growth and enrich the overall candidate experience.
- Responsible for the sourcing and hiring of candidates in the technical space, recruiting roles such as client facing engineers, data scientist, data analytic etc.
- Design and execute customised, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with sources, coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in IT
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organisational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.