Job Title: Team Secretary
Employment Type: Full Time- Permanent
This is a varied secretarial role that will provide support to all members of the Birmingham tax team including diary management for several senior members of the team.
* Maintains diaries daily and will look ahead to check all required resources are booked and that there is visibility of relevant data on diary entries.
* Arranges and co-ordinates meetings.
* Always aware of team members' whereabouts and able to advise in this regard as required.
* Consistently produces work of a high standard that rarely requires correction and has a reputation for delivering quality work.
* Understands the brand and CVI rules and checks that all documentation produced is compliant. Acts as a brand champion in relation to documents produced by others and challenges if not compliant.
* Manages filing efficiently by dealing with it as it arises.
* Takes steps to ensure that back log is never more than one week old.
Relationship Management System (RMS) and pipeline:
* Ensures that RMS records are accurate and kept up to date and uses internet and other external resources to obtain information.
* Ensures that leavers' RMS contacts are transferred to an appropriate person. Maintains sales and pipeline for each manager encouraging them to pass on relevant information.
Billing and WIP:
* Produces WIP and debt reports and updates project codes and provisions for team as required.
* Understands the Financial Management System (FMS) terminology and produces bills when requested.
* Is aware of billing deadlines and encourages team to produce bills and assists where needed.
Requirements Technical Knowledge:
* Previous experience of providing secretarial services
* Good Microsoft Office skills - PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Good numeracy and literacy
* Booking travel
* Arranging meetings
* Working as part of a team
* Adept at managing multiple tasks.
* Has a flexible approach and is adaptable.
* Is receptive to new ideas and remains focused during times of change and promotes change amongst team by own behaviour.
* always Presents a professional appearance and attitude, as may be required to meet and greet clients.
* Discreet when handling confidential information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.