Team Administrator - Trade Floor Support
Team PA / Administrator
Up to £18.30/hour plus holiday (approx. £38,250pa)
6 Month Contract - potential for extension
Working within a small business administration function provide Bankers and Investment Counselors with travel, expense and secretarial services.
- Processing expense claims, understanding bank policies and guidelines.
- Arranging regular global travel: Booking flights / trains / hotels / cars / taxis domestically and internationally. Assisting with visa applications and passport extensions ensuring travel is aligned with OWS controls.
- Day-to-day Leadership of the team, facilitating balanced workload, a culture of continuous improvement, mid-year and year-end assessments
- Corporate Card delinquency management; identify overdue payments and negotiate with staff debt clearance
- New hire / Exit administration; liaise with hiring manager, ordering PC Hardware, software, telephone, voice recording, blackberry, reserve desk location, and enable floor access.
- CPB EMEA Expense Exceptions process, clearing exceptions to enable payment.
- Central purchasing of stationery for 6th floor & Stirling Square: Toners, headed paper, business cards, name and company specific stamps.
- Ad hoc duties; Book meeting rooms, refreshments, AV equipment, distribution of materials (client/internal), archiving and organizing couriers.
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven administration experience, within the Financial Services / Banking sector with evidence of having supported a busy manager/team.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Is able and has experience of working with multiple clients
- Ability to liaise with remote office staff to develop connections and partnerships to help solve problems and improve process.
- Strong Microsoft skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working with Concur or other 3rd party travel provider.
- Must be a team player and have ability to prioritize.
- Good organization, communication and time management skills required.
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels.
- Able to exercise discretion/judgment when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Able to use initiative and pick-up new tasks quickly.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Self-confident, assertive, motivated.
- Desired candidate should have friendly and professional approach. Showing confidence and knowledge to ensure their assistance within the busy Administration Centre proves the duties are executed efficiently.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.