We are working with a very well established Banking organisation based in the West End who are looking for a Team Assistant...
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are looking for an experienced Team Assistant / PA to support the Asset Management team of a Banking organisation based in the Mayfair area. The Team Assistant will provide PA support to two Head's and their teams.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Processing expenses and booking travel using Concur
- Administrative support for Distribution and Marketing teams
- Processing invoices and supporting and monitoring the annual budgets
- Booking meetings and calls including coordinating meetings rooms and video conferencing
- Arranging for marketing materials to be printed
- Tracking the teams holiday
- Setting up new team members with all their technology and admin requirements
- Responsibility for managing the mail: both distributing and sending post and liaising with couriers for printed marketing materials and larger packages for conferences
- Monitor and order supplies, replenish stationary as needed for the team
- Answer the phones as required
- Collation of various meeting packs in word, excel and PowerPoint formats
- Minute taking for team meetings
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Candidates must have proven team assistant experience working within the Banking, Financial Services industry
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage expectations
- Experience of producing management reports incorporating client materials, presentations, financials and other marketing collateral
- Second European language would be advantageous, especially German.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.