Morgan McKinley's, London Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Team Assistant - Legal Cashier
Morgan McKinley's, London Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Team Assistant - Legal Cashier to join our client, a leading Legal and Business Services organisation based in the Holborn area. This permanent Team Assistant - Legal Cashier position which requires a candidate from a Legal background and the main purpose of this Team Assistant job will be to provide excellent administrative support and a legal cashier service to the Legal team.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Duties and responsibilities for the Team Assistant:
- Providing admin support duties to the Legal team
- Reviewing and answering all client account queries
- Logging / reviewing all client monies, office expenses and disbursements including identifying all monies received
- Administration and file management
- Performing client and office bank reconciliations as well as daily banking duties
- Processing and reconciling disbursements, resolving discrepancies, analysing and resolving issues related to disbursements
- Undertake copying and binding requests
- Scanning documents onto the system
- Receive and process file management requests and ensure files are up to date
- Work with the practice management system to log and record documents
- Process archive requests
- Liaise with building services to organise couriers and other facilities
- Ensure client details are added and updated with relevant information on the internal system
- Monitoring and ordering of office stationary and equipment maintenance
Key skills and experience required for the Team Assistant - Legal Cashier role:
- Proven experience working in a similar administrative - legal cashiering role
- Experience in the Legal or Professional Services industry
- Client cashiering knowledge is a necessity
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of SAR
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work alone as well as within a team
- Attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.