Tax Valuations Senior Manager, Manchester
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Tax Valuations Senior Manager to be based in Manchester.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
You will be working alongside experienced specialists enabling you to develop and expand upon your technical ability within a firm known for the professional development of its staff.
- Understanding of the full range of valuation methods (DCF, capitalised earnings, option approaches etc) for UK tax purposes including valuations for: corporate tax, income tax (employee share transactions), inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
- Develop and review valuation and analysis, including supporting junior team members to prepare valuation reports letters to be submitted to HMRC.
- Manage junior team members to prepare valuation analysis and coordinate market data research.
- Develop and build internal and external relationships to help grow the Tax Valuation Services business in focused areas.
- Strong Valuation experience, preferably in Tax Valuation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Background tax knowledge beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.