Experienced Personal & Partnership Tax Manager
One of the leading property consultancy firms, based in London, are seeking an experienced Tax Consultant with personal tax experience. As the firm is structured as an LLP, the opportunity will be focused on having responsibility of the tax affairs of the Partners of the firm, as well as overseeing the partnership tax and other Direct and Indirect taxation matters within the partnership and it's interests; both in the UK and overseas.
Brief overview of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Personal tax compliance and advisory for individual partners
- Personal tax assistance to both UK and Non-domiciled partners
- Calculating provisions required for statutory accounts of the partnership and corporate entities
- Allocation of partnership profits between equity partners to be included on personal tax returns
- Deeds of covenant, annual charges and annuities
- Interaction and communication with HMRC
The ideal candidate will have worked in a professional practice and had exposure to a range of clients. You will not be expected to tick every box of responsibilities as there is a solid team on hand to support in areas that are outside of the personal taxation specialism, but an awareness and willingness to learn is essential.
You will also be either CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
This is an active role that the client is looking to hire for now and will conduct interviews via video conferencing.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.