A leading manufacturer in the automotive industry is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join their Head Office operations based in Surrey
A leading manufacturer in the automotive industry is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to join their Head Office operations based in Surrey. You will be reporting into the Head of Finance and taking a lead responsibility for compliance and ad hoc advisory work across both direct and indirect taxes.
- Oversight and management of all VAT and indirect tax compliance for the company review and audit
- Liaison with HMRC with regard to all taxes ensuring a good working relationship, and conformance with tax requirements.
- Provide training to the Finance teams and to the business and act as an advisor on changes that might affect taxes.
- Business review of operations to advise on proposed changes to current transfer pricing policy and new transfer pricing transactions.
- Prepare all tax related financial report disclosures.
- Audit the Customs warehouse(s) to ensure adherence with HMRC procedures and be an advisory on Customs matters for Customs warehouse Sites.
- Effectively manage the Customs import and export activity, to ensure adherence with HMRC procedures
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations to include iXBRL tagging of financial statements
- Capital allowance efficiency including Patent Box, AIA and R&D
- Maintain and enhance relationships with Group companies with regards to TP, BEPS & reporting etc.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially focused tax specialist (ACA/ACCA/CTA) with a broad experience across direct and indirect tax and the willingness to be the main point of contact for tax issues across the business. They will need a proactive approach and the ability to work directly with other teams in a collaborative and authoritative manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.