This leading Banking organisation is recruiting for a Tax Advisory Manager to join their established tax function in the City
This leading Banking organisation is recruiting for a Tax Advisory Manager to join their established tax function in the City. The role will be involved in advising business units on tax issues relating to new transactions and products including the review of external tax advice.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Advising business units on tax issues relating to new transactions and products (including review of external tax advice received, if any)
- Providing tax advice on internal operations and transactions
- Providing tax input into all application sign off procedures
- Oversight of tax aspects of all legal documentation (e.g. share purchase agreements, tax deeds, ISDA, GMSLA, GMRA)
- Monitoring changes in tax law especially in relation to investment banking activities and assessing impact on the business
- Working on group tax projects relating to new legislation, corporate simplifications, thin capitalisation and recapitalisations etc.
- Advising on tax implications of corporate actions such as restructuring, acquisitions, disposals and capital and profit repatriation.
- Liaising with tax compliance and tax reporting to ensure new products are captured in internal tax reporting and external tax returns.
- Liaising with Group Tax and Finance regionally and globally and external advisors.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant and/or tax specialist with strong Tax Advisory experience from within a similar role from a financial services, commodities/private equity or similar industry. They will need the ability to interact effectively with different levels of staff across the wider business. They need to be commercially minded with a focus on process improvement and the ability to work under pressure.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.