Talent Development Advisor - £200 ltd per day - 22 month contract
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a leading software company for a Talent Development Advisor. It is 22 month contract and will pay up to £200 ltd per day.
- Coordinate and manage the roll out of training programs on an international scale.
- Arrange logistics of training events taking place, including room bookings, participant lists, uploading training modules onto the learning software to enable employees to book on, send out joining instructions, etc
- Create and run a dashboard of all Talent Development activity across the global development portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a training coordinator preferably within a Financial Services or Software organisation.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or priorities at once (across different time zones)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the above vacancy please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.