Talent Acquisition Operations Manager - £445 ltd
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of an international bank based in Canary Wharf for a Talent Development Operations Manager. It is a 6 month contract paying up to £445 ltd per day.
- Responsible for driving and co-ordinating recruitment strategy and programs in the EMEA region in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Manage programs relating to 5 key areas of operations delivery and continuous improvement- project management, operational excellence, process excellence, compliance oversight and global project execution.
- Leverage the Operations Analyst team to ensure effective execution, monitoring and measurement of the function
Skills & Experience
- Relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- Strong project management and delivery skills or program implementation experience
- Experience of delivering change management programs
- Knowledge of Shared Services environment and finance / banking / HR or recruitment with prior experience working in complex global business models
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.