Systems/ Tech Trainer
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic business to find a Systems Trainer. The successful candidate will be responsible for all tech specific training including conducted: Training Needs Analysis, content development, delivery and analysis.
- Define tech training strategies with the project team and Head of Talent
- Plan and co-ordination of activities and deliverables involved in the design and delivery of tech training which will be outlined in the training strategy
- Contribute to implementation project plan development and status reporting as it relates to tech training activities
- Plan and conduct training needs assessments in partnership with the project team leading the launch of the system
- Plan, design and deliver tech training interventions aligned to the system functionality being developed. This may include webinars, online learning, user guides, tutorials and workshops
- Adapt departmental processes into systems training
- Contribute to test preparation activities, publication of training material, and scheduling training sessions
- Deliver tech demonstrations and trials in conjunction with the project team
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven tech training experience, including defining training needs, designing, delivering and evaluating engaging content at both group and one on one level
- Experience working in training in operations, multi-site hospitality or retail industry
- Experience in the use of other media such as video, webinars and tutorials in a blended learning environment
- In depth knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) or similar platforms
- Strong written English skills for documentation, instruction and additional training content
- A university degree is essential
- Demonstrable experience in IT or Systems areas including:
Microsoft Tools - Office 365 (Work, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
Human Resources Systems
General software concepts (integrations, reporting)
Phone Systems & Video Conferencing
If you are interested in this position please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.