Role: System Analyst
Contract: 4 Months
This role within the IT Department is to support applications and manufacturing systems at the Cramlington site and to ensure that they are developed, implemented and maintained within Corporate and Regulatory guidelines. The position is also responsible for maintaining changes to systems in line with site Change Control procedures while aligning with global System Development Lifecycle standards.
Maintain compliance to Corporate and Regulatory guidelines for manufacturing systems
- Application of System Life Cycle to applications and automated manufacturing systems.
- Production of validation documentation to support implementation of new systems.
- Perform periodic reviews on manufacturing systems and follow up on requirements.
- Management of change controls relating to automated manufacturing systems.
Maintenance and development of existing manufacturing systems
- Participate in continuous improvement processes working with key customers.
- Development of and adherence to SOPs used to manage systems.
- Management of user accounts and security.
Implementation of new manufacturing systems to support business requirements
- Specification and development of new manufacturing systems to meet business requirements, project timescales and computer validation expectations.
- Provide technical guidance on how to implement and integrate new and existing systems and technologies to benefit the various business steams.
- Management and delivery of minor projects.
Day-to-day operational support to manufacturing systems
GMP RESPONSIBILITIES (mandatory)
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Attending and successfully completing applicable GMP training, including training in local operating procedures.
- Ensuring you are suitably trained to perform your job.
- Ensuring that this training is accurately recorded in your training record.
- Ensuring that your job is performed in accordance with the training and in compliance with procedures relevant to the role/activity.
- Bringing to the attention of management any violation in cGMPs and/or other concerns which may effect the safety, efficacy, or purity of a product.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.