Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintenanced of documentation
- Monthly reporting of 'World Pay' activity
- Maintenance of data model and accounting structure
- Annual leave cover for FSM
The main objective of this role is to assist the Finance systems manager in all areas of the business. Primarily dealing with offering reactive support to users, this role will grow into receiving actions from ongoing projects to proactively offering ideas on enhancements.
You will also be responsible for the following
Health & Safety:
- To immediately notify the company health & safety office or the CEO of any Health & Safety issues which may cause harm to fellow employees.
Quality Management system:
- Work as a good team player within the quality system and follow all documented quality procedures and instructions/
- Carry out any other additional duties as requested by the Finances system manager or head of different areas within the scope of your role
- Complete all appropriate administration
- To work within and be compliant at all times with all relevant regulations and legislation applicable to the role.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Finance experience ( at least up to a year)
- Self motivated
- Good Communicator
- Excellent self -organization skill
- 1st or 2nd line support experince
If you would like to be considered for this position and have experience needed as a System Administrator please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.