We are looking for an experienced CSR - Sustainability Advisor to join a great company in West Sussex...
Morgan McKinley is working with a very well established and reputable employer based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area would are looking for an experienced Sustainability Adviser who can lead in the establishment of a sustainability framework for the organisation by co-ordinating the introduction and roll-out of an environmental accreditation scheme through the use of an online assessment tool, as well as communicating related messages to internal and external audiences.
Salary: £30,000 per annum plus excellent company benefits
Working hours: 35 hour working week - 9-5 Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Champion the implementation of an online accreditation tool to capture the organisations environmental measures, following appropriate training from the external provider
- Work closely with departments to educate, assemble, assess, and fact check content to populate the online assessment tool
- Ensure accuracy of the content and gather data from across the organisation to support the accreditation and inspection process
- Work in conjunction with colleagues to inspire and promote the rationale for the sustainability framework, making use of all methods of communication to advocate and champion environmental issues
- Identify opportunities for improving working processes or sharing best practice which could be introduced or modified to positively contribute to the organisations green agenda and help achieve or improve the accreditation ratings
- Develop and drive forward the organisations Environmental Strategy and associated policies
- Keep abreast of legislative and environmental developments
Skills and experience required:
- Candidates will ideally have some experience in environmental, sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or a similar role
- Enthusiasm for environmental issues and open to creative, practical ideas
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communicator with internal and external audiences, including strong presentation skills
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Flexibility to travel across the UK with occasional overnight stays required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.