Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Support Technician
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Support Technician on behalf of a leading Financial Services Company based in Nantwich. The Support Technician will have responsibility for delivery of client implementation and technical support. The Support Technician must have the ability to deliver solutions on time and to high specification. The core systems are written on a Microsoft .NET stack consisting of Web User Interfaces, SQL Server Databases, Distributed Windows Services, and run on distributed, replicated high performance blade technology - knowledge of these systems would be considered an advantage.
The Support Tehcnician will be rewarded with very competitive salary plus an attrative benefits package.
- Delivery of the migration & implementation of all new clients, or changes to existing clients onto the existing platform
- Ensure all procedures for implementation & change are followed correctly and appropriate documents.
- Ownership of first line support to all clients and operations for all live issues providing timely resolution, analysis of root causes and deployment of fixes
- Partner with the relevant SMEs and specialists as appropriate in order to understand requirements to a low level of detail
- Own, track and report progress on assigned implementation initiatives ensuring regular communication with stakeholders escalating issues and risks as appropriate
- Work in close partnership with the technology development team to ensure complex requirements are designed and built in line with business expectations, in a constantly iterative development environment
- Identify Business Process Re-engineering opportunities, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes both within the business and externally for clients
- Ensure proactive communication with all clients - particularly with respect to implementations & issue management
- Deliver service to agreed SLA's and proactively engage in regular updates to clients where appropriate
- Ensure all processes, procedures and policies are followed to current regulatory & policy standards and sufficient controls are deployed to manage risks and exceptions in a timely manner
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
- To handle escalated customer issues & complaints as appropriate
- To continually review the way the function operates and challenge the robustness of procedures as it evolves, prioritising and facilitating required enhancements accordingly
- To work with other members of the organisation to embed the culture of the Company, its values, policies and procedures
To apply for this role please submit your CV ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.